1. Things are progressing from injury rehab mode back to injury prevention mode. Hip, hip, horrray!
2. This recent purchase from Old Navy‘s active line has made it’s way to the top of favorite workout shirt lists.
3. This boy of mine turned 16 and is officially a liscenced driver. What?!
4. I’ve rekindled my love for spin class. One good injury + One A-MAZ-ING instructor = Schweaty Love 4EVER! (and one low quality, grainy picture)
5. The Fitnesssista’s winter shape up is killer but I’m loving every minute of it. Check it out here.
6. My ZOOMA run packet came in the mail and it was packed full of fun goodies! Getting excited to run with my Sole Sisters in just a few weeks.
7. This weekend I traveled to Houston and had a chance to revisit the old stomping grounds. Bayou running is embedded in my heart forever and ever.
8. I recently found a fountain of youth!
9. Girls on the Run Spring session is in full swing! It truly is one of the most wonderful times of the year!